First plugin ever to offer creation of Custom Mobs with lightweight performance, with Spawner & Mob Stacking built-in
(Paper/Taco)Spigot 1.8.4 - 1.15.x
CraftBukkit isn't supported and won't be, neither any other minecraft server API other than Spigot or it's forks.
5 CUSTOM MOBS: TIGERS, MONKEYS, GORILLAS, TURTLES & BEARS
(More are coming with new updates)
- Custom Mobs & Custom Mobs Creation
- Create custom mobs with custom 3D layout.
- Change properties, such as sounds, hostility, health & more.
- NO TEXTUREPACK NEEDED
- Mobs Stacking
- All mobs stack - including custom mobs, great for performance and gameplay.
- Configurable radius, stack names & other various settings.
- Spawners Stacking
- All spawners are stackable.
- Configurable radius, names over spawners, stack limit, messages, random spawning amounts, shift to break all & other various settings.
- Spawner Upgrades
- Fully customisable spawner upgrading - increase spawn count & decrease spawning time.
- Upgrades carry through breaking & placing spawners.
- Upgrading stacked spawners will multiply upgrade pricing.
- Custom Mob Drops
- Customize all mob drops, from custom to vanilla ones
- Chances, random amounts, multiple types of drops per mob
- Ability to disable vanilla drops
- Configuration Auto Updater
- Don't worry about updates - configuration will be auto updated with new changes every update
- Excellent Support
- Join the support discord with 700 members waiting to help out
- Github issues tracking system to report issues or request features easily
»» Configuration Files ««
Custom Mob Files:
Requires Vault & ProtocolLib (soon to be optional) to run
HolographicDisplay (Optional) is used for showing Holograms on top of Spawners
Create your own mobs easily through configuration (base mobs come as configs!)
»» FEATURES ««