Acceptance The Use Of DirectLeaks Terms and Rules
- Your access to and use of DirectLeaks is subject exclusively to these Terms and Rules. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Rules. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, rules and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Rules you must immediately stop using the Website.
- The contents of DirectLeaks website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
Change of Use
DirectLeaks reserves the right to:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that DirectLeaks shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
- No refunds can be made, neither for full nor for partial month periods no matter if you get banned from the site for breaking the forum rules or any of these Terms and Rules.
- No refunds can be made also for our on-site currency called "DiCoins" or "DiCredits". After purchasing this currency it is instantly available on your account wallet and you can spend it ONLY on our website.
- You can't withdraw our on-site currency anyhow.
- Our on-site currency can be spent only on our website shop.
Staff Members Notice
- Any abusive actions and abuse of permissions against the users and/or Website by any of DirectLeaks Staff Member will lead to demotion and possible lock of DirectLeaks profile.
- If the plugin was uploaded by said Staff Member (i.e. he acquired the plugin himself and has uploaded the plugin himself) he is allowed to distribute and sell that plugin as he pleases however frequent actions of multi-site leaking may result in a demotion from the Staff Team.
- Any leaking of other users content on DirectLeaks will result in an instant removal from the Staff Team and a ban from the site unless such arrangement was agreed on with the management.
- Any leaking of classified DirectLeaks site information and company secrets will result in removal, blacklist and retaliation to said user and the site.
- If Staff Member is going to sell some of his uploads somewhere else, notice must be given to the board.
- Reposting and/or uploading our Premium content of any kind on another websites outside DirectLeaks is prohibited and if you do so, your access to Premium features might be removed and/or your every downloaded content with Java extension in the past and in the future will be blocked from use (won't work anymore) and/or your account on DirectLeaks can be disabled without refund (read our Refund Policy).
- Giving and/or sending our Premium content of any kind to Member without Premium upgrade purchased is prohibited and can lead to disabling your access to Premium features without refund (read our Refund Policy).
DiCoins / DiCredits / DirectLeaks Shop
- Abuse of DiCoins events such as getting coins by creating multiple accounts and reacting to your other account's content, abusive transfering to other accounts or ANY other situation which will be found as ABUSIVE by any of our staff members will lead to removing your full DiCoins balance and/or warning, in worst cases your account could be disabled.
- Staff Members of DirectLeaks.net will have last say in any case regarding your DiCoins balance/wallet issues and reports.
- Reposting and/or uploading our Resources content on another websites outside DirectLeaks is prohibited and if you do so, your every downloaded content with Java extension in the past and in the future will be blocked and/or your account can be disabled.
- We're not the only forum on the internet so: This rule isn't valid when: 1) You're reposting and/or uploading your own resources on another websites.
- All designs, text, graphics and all source codes hosted with the Website are owned by or licensed to DirectLeaks or otherwise used by DirectLeaks as permitted by law. All other copyrighted material is not hosted on the Website.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- We do not take responsibility for content hosted on outside sources. If someone is directly hosting copyrighted files on our site, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will take them down. We reserve the right to not take down posts that link to copyrighted content on other sites, Ie. Filedropper, Mega, etc... Any and all content posted by the staff team is gifted to us by users, and was not uploaded to an external source by us. We take no responsibility for anything we post and we reserve the right to our users privacy. The users and staff of this site have no knowledge of any illcit or illegal activities occuring on this site.
- Please allow up to a week for an email response. Kindly note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
The following elements/segment must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide an evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also involve a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in enxf.net’s search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, DirectLeaks will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- DirectLeaks makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Rules shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of DirectLeaks for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of DirectLeaks or that of its employees or agents.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please use this link:
Last edit: 11.04.2020