Add a MMORPG Feel to your server by adding Races to your server that has endless customization!
1. Copy the RacesOfThana.jar into your Minecraft Server's plugins folder.
2. Start your server.
3. After everything has been generated and loaded in, you may then directly modify, add, and customize the Races you wish to add to your server.
5. Use /races reload and everything should be set!
Video Showcase (Huge thanks to @BranstonProject!, slightly outdated!)
- You may use this plugin on one server or network only.
- When you have an issue please contact me via PM before posting a bad rating. We'll resolve the issue there as soon as I possibly can.
- Ratings are not the right place for suggestions, requests, or bug reports.
- Poor Ratings that do not follow legitimate rating guidelines will not receive plugin support.
- By buying the resource you agree that you have read the whole description.
- No refunds.
- You may not redistribute the RacesOfThana plugin or any of its source code publicly or privately.
- Support is only given to accounts who bought the resource referencing the above rules.
- You will never have to re-pay for support, or additional features added. Add-ons are the exception.
- The terms of service can be modified at any time, at my sole discretion.
McMMO support (Multipliers / XP Boosts) - Ability to modify EXP Gains Per Race.
MythicMobs support - Able to check race within MM's configuration by using a custom condition
Developer API for Developers to hook into RacesOfThana when making Plugins.
Accepted Suggestions will be added here.
Planned RacesOfThana add-ons (Separate Plugins):
Exclusive Armor-specific Addon: (Will Address Item/Armor Restrictions per Race.)
PvP-Support (Race Friendly Fire, as well as potential "Karma" you see in SAO.)
WorldGuard support (Can't enter Race Restricted Regions and claims, etc.)
Race experience System (Upgrade-able races, experience by doing various things per race)
Hard Dependencies: Citizens (Race Tokens / Race-Changer NPC), Vault
Soft Dependencies: PlaceholderAPI (Placeholders), LoreAttributesRecoded (Health support - Being worked on!)
Development Time: Seven Months' time. Project request started on December 12th of 2017. Most if not all current functionality listed here ended on: Wednesday, July 25th, 2018. Originally going to be a private plugin, it has been instead listed as a premium on Spigot for all to utilize! Yay!