8h 48m
DiCoins
43.08💵
Discord
Gabriel#0021
  • Name of the plugin you want: SupremeHoes
  • Market Link: https://www.mc-market.org/threads/578855/
  • Price: 30$ (Overpriced)
  • How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community: This plugin is overpriced and its it looks cool , many servers whould love to buy it but they cant buy it... its perfect for factions , skyblock , survival and many others!

Biochemist

Reputable Member
Access-Only
Registered
Reaction Score
Time Online
5h 39m
DiCoins
57.77💵
Discord
Biochemist#0001
It's not overpriced for the quality, and optimization of the product. $30 is pocket change anyway. Shouldn't be running a server if you don't even have $30

Kurcina002

Registered
Reaction Score
Time Online
8h 48m
DiCoins
43.08💵
Discord
Gabriel#0021
It's not overpriced for the quality, and optimization of the product. $30 is pocket change anyway. Shouldn't be running a server if you don't even have $30
You dont belong to this community please f off.. i pay my server 4$ a month kek

Biochemist

Reputable Member
Access-Only
Registered
Reaction Score
Time Online
5h 39m
DiCoins
57.77💵
Discord
Biochemist#0001
You dont belong to this community please f off.. i pay my server 4$ a month kek
I do, I've leaked things. $4 is so cheap and your servers going to crash at 10 players with that host.

Kurcina002

Registered
Reaction Score
Time Online
8h 48m
DiCoins
43.08💵
Discord
Gabriel#0021
I do, I've leaked things. $4 is so cheap and your servers going to crash at 10 players with that host.
If you can leak it i'v never seen anyone leaking it ;) soo yeh btw my server wont crash its 4$ cuz my friend who own host doesnt allow me to pay full amount its actualy 15$ and i pay 4 only cuz of friends reson

Biochemist

Reputable Member
Access-Only
Registered
Reaction Score
Time Online
5h 39m
DiCoins
57.77💵
Discord
Biochemist#0001
If you can leak it i'v never seen anyone leaking it ;) soo yeh btw my server wont crash its 4$ cuz my friend who own host doesnt allow me to pay full amount its actualy 15$ and i pay 4 only cuz of friends reson
Yeah mate, still going to crash... LOL also I have the SupremeHoes jar, I'm not cracking it or leaking it out of respect for both Lone and Savag3, if you can't afford to pay a host, and buy a pretty cheap plugin shouldn't be running a server at all.🤡

Kurcina002

Registered
Reaction Score
Time Online
8h 48m
DiCoins
43.08💵
Discord
Gabriel#0021
Yeah mate, still going to crash... LOL also I have the SupremeHoes jar, I'm not cracking it or leaking it out of respect for both Lone and Savag3, if you can't afford to pay a host, and buy a pretty cheap plugin shouldn't be running a server at all.🤡
hah,,,, why are you on dleaks anyways then???? i mean if u cant leak it dont comment i know you are p**sy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create Account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

DMCA / REPORT / REQUEST

MAIL: directleaks.net@gmail.com

DISCORD: t0r#8252 (fast response)

Please allow up to a week for an email response. Kindly note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Service Providers will not expedite your request and they don't even have to respond to your request.

Any and all content posted by the staff team is gifted to us by users, and was not uploaded to an external source by us. We take no responsibility for anything we post and we reserve the right to our users privacy. The users and staff of this site have no knowledge of any illcit or illegal activities occuring on this site.