Premium
Premium
Registered
Reaction Score
Time Online
14h 19m
DiCoins
77.22💵
Hey! i just bought lifetime premium here and i really love this website, i used some plugins on my test servers and they work fine but i came across this post on reddit: click
- so my question is, when u guys crack/leak a plugin, do u search for this type of code that can harm a server and delete it? thanks!

jj136975

Premium
Premium
Registered
Reaction Score
Time Online
12d 1h 6m
DiCoins
17.12💵
Discord
jj136975#5850
If the plugin is cracked by a staff member, it's fully safe (t0r for eg). If it comes from a premium or someone who has rank, the risk is small bcause posting shit = ban, it would be useless to loose a rank we paid... And if the leaker is an unknow member, be carefull.

jj136975

Premium
Premium
Registered
Reaction Score
Time Online
12d 1h 6m
DiCoins
17.12💵
Discord
jj136975#5850
Btw, make a lot of backups of your server. In my case, I have a script that do a backup of the plugins file every days and maps every weeks, then sending to a cloud.

notdexter

Ultimate
Ultimate
Premium
Access-Only
Webmaster
Registered
Reaction Score
Time Online
3d 7h 17m
DiCoins
462.72💵
Hey! i just bought lifetime premium here and i really love this website, i used some plugins on my test servers and they work fine but i came across this post on reddit: click
- so my question is, when u guys crack/leak a plugin, do u search for this type of code that can harm a server and delete it? thanks!
I'm one of the people that post mostly all plugins on access-only, most plugins are checked for backdoors (checking for corrupted plugin, that will corrupt more plugin), unless we are just throwing the plugin out there. There's only been 1 plugin we've been out that has this backdoor. It has not been removed yet.. but we put a warning on the title of the plugin!

JUST BECAREFUL WITH NEW MEMBERS PLUGIN, btw if you see a directleaks file. Once you download a upload a plugin. It's because t0r will put it there so other leaking websites can't still his plugins.

jj136975

Premium
Premium
Registered
Reaction Score
Time Online
12d 1h 6m
DiCoins
17.12💵
Discord
jj136975#5850

Dreary

Access-Only
Access-Only
Registered
Reaction Score
Time Online
2d 1h 26m
DiCoins
83.51💵
Discord
NO<3
I would use leaked plugins depending who the author is

If its some rand MC-M developers plugin I would not be worried
But if its a plugin by myokan or fazal it will most likely have a backdoor

copyrights

Registered
Reaction Score
Time Online
17h 5m
DiCoins
125.64💵
If you run a basic Windows server, I use Server Restorer. I let it backup to a folder that automatically gets synced to my Mega.nz cloud storage. The plugin automatically deletes files over 7 days old so I always have an up-to-date week backup in the cloud. When I go away for a longer time I just download the cloud drive to a local machine and save it there in case I need to go back more. Up until now this works great for me.

OmegaDildoMan1000

Reputable Member
Registered
Reaction Score
Time Online
2d 3h 27m
DiCoins
145.28💵
Discord
Vaziak#7969
Hello! Thank you for raising the concern of possibly malicious resources. While we try our best to stop any resources that are malicious, We cannot get them all.

If you come across a malicious resource, Click the Report button on it to notify staff of the resource, and any additional information such as, if its a server setup, what plugin/file it is located in.

I would say most any resource made by a Premium or Staff Member is a safe resource.

Regardless, It should be best practice to keep a up-to-date backup of your project, just to be on the safe side.

Best Regards, Vaziak.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create Account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

DMCA / REPORT / REQUEST

MAIL: [email protected]

DISCORD: t0r#8252 (fast response)

SIMPLE FORM: https://directleaks.net/removal-request/

Please allow up to a week for an email response. Kindly note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Service Providers will not expedite your request and they don't even have to respond to your request.

Any and all content posted by the staff team is gifted to us by users, and was not uploaded to an external source by us. We take no responsibility for anything we post and we reserve the right to our users privacy. The users and staff of this site have no knowledge of any illcit or illegal activities occuring on this site.